Monday, February 25, 2013

Next year abi will pursuing his dream

Alhamdulillah..the beautiful February comes with good news to our family. My husband gets ADS scholarships. I know this is his dream for the past 6 years after he came back from Russia 5 years ago. I have made promises for my self that i will help him to realize his dream when he came back from Russia and think that he has failed. He is such a stubborn guys..haha*sorry bi* because i have to convince him a couple times to apply for that scholarship. Yes, he think that he was not able to get that scholarship and just want to apply some asia scholarship. I knew him well, and I knew he will succeed. And I was right..he made it! I am so proud of you bi..i still remember how you learn IELTS days and nights..when we were practice interviewing with me while breastfeeding salma. Once again congratulation my dear..i knew you deserve it. Another good news, as a spouse,i will get visa for work full time 40 hours a week..yeayy..c'mon dollar come to me..come to me..hahahaha. Some of our family asked me..why i am not following him to continued my study.For me, my family is everything especially my husband. I have some dreams, yes of course, but that's not on my list prioritize. Seeing my husband succeed is my top prioritize, because i knew it will following the happiness to our family. Looking up to get motivation and looking down to feel blessed..but keep promises to still on the ground with me, ashraf and salma :) we love you abi.

No comments: