Saturday, December 27, 2008

Me,My Self,Men,Married,Mention It


Kindly i mention about my self that being so excited, nervous, stressful and so much thing to do and to think about next year especially about my wed. I love my husband wanna be so much and i know that he feel the same way too..A lot of problem that finally we had solved it together, bring us some light to go to this way..a way to live together as partner of our life. Sometimes, it's across my mind "is it he the one" .. then i just pray to GOD..is it he, GOD?
Day by day, a week, a month and a years i've been spending my time and my life with him, it's just clearly enough to finally realize and sure for this big decision in my life.. Big step in my life,,new life in my story,,begin next year,,I am sure for sure and of course really sure that i will happy to always love him for my entire life.
Love you so beib..

No comments: